Thursday, May 11, 2006

Miles to go before I knit

New yarn arrived Tuesday night. So last night was spent pondering what I should make while I was balling up miles of pretty yarn (literally miles. Lisa Souza sells lace weight yarn in hanks of 2520 yards, which is around a mile and a half of yarn.) Lovely stuff, I can't wait to get it into a ball so I can work with it because hanks and I have this hate/hate relationship where if I even look at one funny it gets tangled. And untangling over a mile of yarn just doesn't sound like something I want to be doing, no matter how pretty it is!

This one has been well behaved though so I can't complain. I still need to figure out what to do with the lace weight silk/mohair blend that I got from her. Most of my knitting consists of making things for other people but that one is MINE, do you hear me? MINE!!!!!

Ahem...yeah, so I'm excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will Pillage For Yarn said...

"MINE!"

You keep SAYING that. *sulk*

5:51 PM  
Blogger MsFortuknit said...

All hail Lisa Souza!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home