Monday, July 21, 2008

So yeah, spinning is addictive. I think it's partially because you get results, you do it and it's done, sort of. I've almost finished another four ounces of fiber, another one I inherited before I'm off to spin some of the lovely stuff my friend Reesa has gifted/seduced me into buying. Though I do need to work on the cotton some more too.

I'm currently hunting for hand painted cotton/hemp or linen yarns that I actually like for a evil plan (tm) but I'm not having much luck, I'm afraid. Seems the cool hand painted yarns are only for the cool, wool using people...and as much as I love wool it wouldn't work for this project. I'm half tempted to snag some plain cotton yarn and dye it myself. Except that plain cotton yarn is also hard to find. Damn you, internets, don't make me spin/dye my own yarn for a 'simple project!' ;-)

Pictures of yarn shall appear when I get a chance to take photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home