Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow, is this thing still here?

I keep forgetting I have this to post on, most of my day to day type of stuff is written over at livejournal. But I suppose I should make a point of trying to keep a breast of things here as well.

Things have been rather crazy of late. We got notice that our apartment complex was remodelling all the units and that we'd have to move by September (originally August but they asked us to push it back a bit) So soon the stash will be moving. Thankfully it's mostly contained except for the yarn I bought for a couple of big projects. (I currently have TWO blankets in the works because I am a masochist. One is crochet though with very ancient acrylic yarn that I inherited...a tool for teaching myself how to do it but in miles of fabric instead of just a few feet like any sane human being)

My friend Reesa also abus...er gifted me with spindles for christmas this year so I've been slowly learning to spin. So I now have stashes of raw fiber here and there to go with the stashes of actual yarn. Whee! I've finished a couple of yarns, its' kind of fun when it's going well though I see why people pick up wheels....the extra speed would help in making it a viable hobby.

So that's a small update anyway. I'll try to be better about posting now and then...I usually only think about it when something makes it out of the UFO pile which hasn't been often lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home